- 1). Remove the shoelaces from the shoe.
- 2). Thread a zip tie through the two eyelets closest to the ankle, one eyelet on each side of the shoe.
- 3). Thread the small end of the tie through the hole on the other side of the tie. Be sure the tie is not twisted.
- 4). Pull the small end of the tie until the shoe is closed. Be careful not to pull the tie too tight.
- 5). Thread zip ties through the remaining eyelets and fasten them in the same way.
- 6). Cut off the excess length on the end of the zip tie. Cut 1 inch beyond the fastener.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time