- 1). Inject P.I. into open spaces and cracks where the roaches may be living and nesting. Place the injector tip into the crack you wish to spray. Apply the spray for 1 second.
- 2). For light infestations, move the injector tip along cracks while spraying at a rate of 3 linear feet per second. For heavy infestations, move the injector tip along at 1 linear foot per second.
- 3). If you cannot access the roaches through a crack because they are hidden in a wall, calculate the wall's cubic area and spray for 5 to 10 seconds per 3 cubic feet.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- When Barbed Wire Becomes a Bush
- How to Stencil a Coffee Table With Gold Leaf Paint
- How to Remodel Bath & Shower Fixtures
- Measuring and Fitting Your Carpet
- How to Decorate Your Master Bedroom in Garden Style
- The Essential Features and Benefits That Are Exclusive to Glass Partitions
- How to Choose Cleaning Supplies to Use with Marble
- How to Make Pleated Blinds
- Special Features Of Kelly Hopen Kitchen Ideas
- What Is the Right Height For Light in Your House?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us