- 1). Remove the bumper from the iPhone by pulling it away from the phone.
- 2). Use warm water on a wash cloth to clean the bumper. Scrub the surface in a circular motion. This will take care of most stains on the bumper, although some may be a little more stubborn. Proceed to the next step in this case.
- 3). Use an electronics cleaning wipe to clean the bumper. Scrub the surface in a circular motion with the wipe. You can choose many electronic wipes and any of them will get the job done in most cases. If your stain is a little more stubborn, proceed to the next step.
- 4). Mix a solution of a cup of warm water with 2 tbsp. of dish washing detergent. Dip a wash cloth in the mixture and scrub the surface of the bumper in a circular motion to clean the bumper and remove stains.
- 5). Dry the iPhone bumper with a microfiber or soft paper towel. Don't use a rough cloth or towel to dry as this can scratch the bumper.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time